Friday, February 6, 2009

Slowly but surely...

The view as you drive into Cochrane.
My new church in Calgary.





Okay- finally here are more pictures of what my new home looks like.




This is the sunrise I saw yesterday as I stepped out of my apartment.







I know, you are all impressed as was actually up to photograph this but such is life when you have an 8 am class!








It was beautiful. Definitely helps encourage you when you are up early.




This is what the outside of my apartment looks like. I am through the door on the right and down stairs.

I am right on the edge of student housing so this is what the rest of the community looks like around me.


This is the school.






This isn't the greatest picture but it gives you an idea of how the school is at the top of a hill on the east edge of town. The city of Cochrane is in the valley between two ridges.




This is the Sports Center I work at.

And this is a gorgeous sunset I got to see the other night.






It was amazing. Soon I hope to have pictures of the mountains in the daylight for you to see.